The all-aluminum coil found in the M Series residential air handlers is exponentially more durable than standard copper coils, which are susceptible to formicary corrosion. These all-aluminum coils ensure families stay comfortable indoors all year long, no matter what the weather outside.
Trane residential air handlers come with a no-rust polymer drain pan along with galvanized cabinet features to keep things running and looking good for a long time.
Matched options made right
The introduction of the M Series residential air handlers allows more flexibility for addressing special applications for all of your heating and cooling needs. Additionally, The TEM6 residential air handler has a variable speed motor, and Comfort-R technology, offering efficient home comfort at a price that is easy on the wallet.
Trane M Series air handlers offer a variable speed motor and Comfort-R technology for reliable comfort and efficiency like only a Trane can. The M Series air handler includes:
- Variable speed blower motor
- Comfort-R humidity control
- 4-way convertible line
- Galvanized steel cabinet
- Optional electric heat
- All-aluminum coil
- No-rust polymer drain pan
- Cooling and heat pump systems are available
- 10-year Registered Limited Warranty on internal functional parts.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation, Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- Call to learn more…